Small Business Insurance:
What You Need to Know-Part 1
Do’s & Don’ts: Mixing Personal & Business Insurance
Certificates of Insurance (COIs)
5 Tips for Workplace Safety | November 2021
Make Your Business Better | September 2021
Personal Risk Management | August 2021
COVID-19 Updates for Construction | March 2021
Telematics for Commercial Fleets November 2020
Insure Business Success December 2019
Sole proprietors and small business owners need business insurance too.
Driving Smart November 2019
Safe driving is always in season. We have programs and resources to keep employees, families and new teen drivers safe!
- Cost containment strategies for your business fleet
- Download this template for a handheld device policy
- Procedures to follow if your driver is in an accident
- Know Your Auto Insurance Series: debunked auto insurance myths, what to expect when filing an accident claim, factors that impact auto premiums
- If you have a teen driver, get a DriveSMART kit
Stop. Think. Connect. October 2019
For National Cyber Security Awareness Month, we’re sharing resources to keep you safe online – at work and at home.
Life Happens Stay Covered With Life Insurance September 2019
It’s Life Insurance Awareness Month and we’re sharing some resources to help you stay adequately protected.
- Life events that impact your life insurance needs
- Understanding life insurance terms
- This story illustrates why you need life insurance
- Why your small business needs key life insurance coverage
- It’s Life Insurance Awareness Month check out these calculators at lifehappens.org
Proper Ergonomics August 2019
Technology is wonderful but it can be a pain in the neck, and back. Proper ergonomics can help remove stress.
Discovering Risks July 2019
When it comes to being protected with insurance coverage, you first need to know where your hidden risks are.
- Learn more about IQRMs and signup for a complimentary assessment
- Use clickable coverage to discover risks at home, work and play
- Not updating your coverage when things change exposes you to risk, take the What’s New assessment to see if you’re fully protected
- Risk Advisor is an industry specific newsletter, subscribe now
Workplace Violence June 2019
This emerging risk is increasingly becoming a concern to employers and employees.
Insurance Trends May 2019
New insurance products and emerging risks to help you stay informed.
Water Damage – April 2019
April showers can bring unwanted water. Here are some tips for your home and business.
Let’s Talk Safety – March 2019
Warmer weather is on the horizon and that means a higher incident of injuries at home and on the job.
A Culture of Wellness – February 2019
We’re into the second month of 2019. Here’s some tips to keep motivated at home and at work.
Workplace Behavior – January 2019
We all deserve a safe work environment. Here’s some ways to protect ourselves, our employees and our businesses.
Cyber Threats Update
You need to stay vigilant at work and home when it comes to cyber risks and online protection.
- For your business: A Cyber Incident & Response Plan with steps for implementation. Click here.
- Cyber Risks & Liabilities for small business. Read this.
- The 3 network security threats to watch out for in 2019. Cyber Risks & Liabilities Nov/Dec Newsletter.
- Five tips to make your passwords more secure. Check out the list in the latest issue of Cyber Risks & Liabilities.
- Will new cyber exposures be waiting for you under the Christmas tree? Check out our blog.
- Here are some tips for passwords that are complex but easy to remember. What’s in a password?
Get connected. Stay connected.
Online resources are a click away for your business, your family and your life.
- Register for MyWave Connect, an online portal for your business with customizable templates, a community to connect with and much more! Click here.
- How much life insurance should you have? This calculator can help you answer that question.
- The holidays are around the corner, time to do an inventory on all that stuff that you have, and maybe even include some new stuff! Here’s a checklist.
- Frying a turkey for Thanksgiving? Read this.
- Stay connected with RiskSOURCE
It’s National Teen Driver Safety Week and we’re launching our Drive Smart program. Plus if you manage a fleet at work, here’s some smart resources to save.
- Drive Smart gives you and your new driver all the tips and resources they need to stay safe on the road. Check out our new program.
- Learn how to get a free Drive Smart Kit
- Have a fleet to manage at work? Use GPS to manage costs.
- Make sure your fully covered in your fleet management program.
When substance abuse hits home or the workplace, what can you do?
- The cost of addiction at work goes beyond financial.
- Drug-free Workplace Supervisors Report of Reasonable Suspicion
- Register for our September 12th Lunch & Learn with HR Elements to learn more about drugs in the workplace.
- Lifestyle Lessons – Tips for Reducing Stress
- Lifestyle Lessons – Talking to Teens about Drugs and Alcohol
It’s always a good idea to plan for the unexpected.
Experts advise employers and employees to prepare for the worst.
When the water begins to rise, will you be ready?
Here is information about the rapidly changing world of cyber risk.
You can be proactive in minimizing a workplace explosion.