Please check back at a later date.
Past Webinars & Lunch ‘N Learns:
Jennifer Graft, MBA, Director, Organizational Consulting Services | HR Elements
Participants will learn to incorporate mental health practices and resources into their work cultures.
5 Key Takeaways:
- How has your work culture changed since the start of the pandemic (March 2020)?
- What new or increased stressors are workers experiencing since returning to work?
- What policies and practices can HR incorporate to proactively assist employees with mental wellness?
- What resources are available to managers to assist in creating a work culture that recognizes and supports mental health?
- In what ways can accommodations be made to someone struggling with mental health issues at work?
Attracting, Managing & Retaining At-Home Talent
Craig Oaks, VP, Human Resources at Gold Medal Products Company
Working from home and hybrid work models are here to stay. How will you update your organization’s HR policies to effectively attract and retain talent?
Key Takeaways Include:
- Business considerations when offering work from home positions
- Tips to successfully recruit at home talent
- Insights to manage and retain at home talent