To say Jean enjoys talking about insurance is an understatement. In fact, when she’s not talking about it at the office, she’s talking about it at a client’s kitchen table. She loves sitting down and getting to know her clients in their homes and making sure they have sound insurance coverage. It’s her personal goal to help at least one new family a day by educating them on their insurance options and providing them with great home, auto and life protection. Before coming to RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders in 1993, Jean owned her own electronic recycling business, in which she provided sales support and managed operations for the 50+ employee company.
She enjoys working with young people, particularly at her church, White Oak Christian Church in Ross. She also volunteers with several youth-focused local nonprofits.
Awards & Recognition:
- Five Star Professional in Insurance,” Cincinnati Magazine, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- 2017 Best Insurance Agent, West Chester & Liberty Lifestyle Readers’ Choice Winners
- “Women of Excellence” presented by West Chester Liberty Chamber Alliance, 2012
- West Chester Liberty Township Chamber Alliance
- Linkinnati Member
- Board Member – Mt. Healthy Christian Village
• Colerain High School, 1980
• Associates Degree from Southern Ohio College, 1982