Latest News & Resources
How Coronavirus Could Impact Your Business's Insurance
SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
COVID-19 #Coronavirus latest data visualized
Guidebooks to Download
- This HR Toolkit provides vital information on new federal laws such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and Coronavirus Aid, CARES Act, HIPAA privacy considerations, layoffs and furloughs, tax credits and much more. ⊕
- OSHA has published this guide to help employers prepare for COVID-19 issues in the workplace. The guide does not create new or additional employer obligations. ⊕
- This guide provides information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about how businesses and employers can plan for and respond to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). ⊕
- Updated information: Families First Coronavirus Response Act ⊕
- Use this guide to outline your company’s telecommuting, or work from home, policy and expectations, and educate your employees on best practices for working from home. ⊕
Resources & Links
- The CARES Act provides businesses suffering under the debilitating effects of the coronavirus pandemic with unprecedented access to emergency loans. This document will serve as an overview of the loan programs available.
- This checklist assures essential businesses are properly prepared for a possible outbreak.
- HR Insights offers proper response to an employee testing positive.
- From our partners at HR Elements – The latest on HR information
- RISK INSIGHTS: Protecting Your Workers From Coronovirus
- COMPLIANCE BULLETIN: Summary of compliance issues facing employers during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Template for Essential Employee Letter