Title: Personal Client Experience Manager
Reports to: Director of Client Experience
Location: West Chester office
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary/Objective:The primary responsibility of the Client Experience Manager (CEM) position is to bridge the gap between the client and RiskSOURCE and ensure each touchpoint across the client journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
The CEM provides a superior level of client service to assigned accounts through daily interaction by responding to client needs and inquiries. Serving as the conduit between the client, the Risk Advisor (RA), insurance carrier(s) and/or customer care centers, the CEM is responsible for the advice and account maintenance by any of the above-mentioned parties.
With existing clients, the CEM fosters both deep and broad relationships within the client’s organization, with the goal of retaining and rounding client accounts by leveraging knowledge of consultative, value-based strategies and delivering client service standards supporting the corporate mission of RiskSOURCE® Clark-Theders. Client retention and satisfaction are achieved by working with support teams, assisting sales, and acting in accordance with the company’s vision and values.
To Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please include Personal CEM in the subject line.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at RiskSOURCE:
- See what the team is up to on our Facebook page
- Check us out on LinkedIn
- Visit our Careers page to learn more about benefits offered
- Complete work during core hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Monday-Friday.
- Opportunity to work a hybrid schedule once onboarded.
- Collaborate with internal partners to provide client service and operations to maintain a flow of communication and to be a positive contributor in a team environment.
- Build and cultivate relationships within the client’s organization by going beyond insurance.
- Recognizing and responding to the client’s needs according to agency’s best practices.
- Utilize strong time management and organizational skills.
- Energetic self-starter that is flexible, consultative and results oriented.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
Success in this role will be measured through KPI’s and outlined and reviewed periodically throughout the year:
1. Incoming service requests (Phone/Email/Mail)
3. New claim submission
4. Issue new business
5. Client experience delivery (education and tools)
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Prefer four-year college degree or 2-3 years’ experience in insurance or similar industry.
- Prefer P&C insurance license or must be obtained within the first 30 days of employment and maintained throughout the course of employment.
- Demonstrated and proven ability in account management and client service.
- Demonstrates client service excellence, business acumen, and understand value-based selling.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Written communication skills –must be concise, organized, and clear.
- Analytical and computing skills –must be accurate and astute.
- Verbal Communication skills – convey ideas persuasively; either speaking spontaneously or in a prepared presentation.
- Readily adjusts to rapid changes in technology, products, and the marketplace.
- Aptitude for necessary computer programs.
- The CEM can work primarily in an office environment, hybrid, or full time remote, and travel is required for in-person meetings when needed. This role is either seated or standing position for most of their workday at a desk or table. This is a sedentary role.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access resources.
- Constantly using hands and fingers to operate a computer and other office equipment (copy machine, label machine, etc.)
- Work takes place in a well-lighted, heated, and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and nothing in this herein restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. All employees of RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders may be required to perform duties other than those listed in a position description.