Your organization, regardless of size and complexity, should be ready to deal with the wide range of emergencies, crises and disasters that can stop business dead in its tracks. Yes, you have insurance. And that’s good for your business. But it’s important to remember that insurance pays for the damage AFTER it has happened. It does not, and cannot, make up for loss of customers, reputational damage, loss of shareholder confidence, and yes, even loss of life. It’s been reported that 60% of businesses impacted by a major disaster close within 2 years of the event. Now is the time to face the fact that something bad CAN happen to you. The good news? There’s something you can do to plan for it. Having some type of business continuity planning in place is appropriate for all organizations regardless of revenue, size or industry.
Sponsored by Beyond Insurance Global Network, in partnership with MHA Consulting.
What You Will Learn:
- The 3 key components of a BCM program (Crisis Management, Emergency Response, Business Continuity/IT Disaster Recovery)
- How to assess the fitness of your program
- Where to concentrate your efforts
- How to plan for continued success
Join us for this Educational Webinar:
- When: Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern
- Where: Online/Webinar
- Cost – No Cost for Invited Guests