Title: Commercial Risk Advisor Sales Producer
Reports to: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary/Objective: The position is responsible for the establishment and development of new clients for RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders from lead generation to close. This position requires a sales hunter mentality. The objective is attained by developing significant new business clients, building relationships with potential and network resources and cross selling the RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders services to current customers. RiskSOURCE operates on a “Purple Cow” mentality. All Commercial Risk Advisor responsibilities will align with RiskSOURCE’s vision, mission, and values.
To Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line. Resumes will be accepted until May 21, 2021.
Insurance producers are building a book of business for the long term, which results in recurring revenue and commissions year over year
- Year 1 total compensation opportunity: $75k-$100k base salary plus commission if meeting new business sales goals
- 3-5 year trajectory $200k+ if meeting new business sales goals
- Uncapped commission opportunity from day 1
A. Understand the RiskSOURCE Beyond Insurance process to develop risk management plans and solutions for prospects and clients.
B. Develop and maintain a book of commercial lines core clients in accordance with predetermined goals by identifying prospects and pulling them through the RiskSOURCE sales process.
C. Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects.
D. Examine prospects to determine insurance and risk management needs by following the Beyond Insurance model.
E. Prepare and present proposals for risk management plans and insurance coverages for prospects and existing clients.
F. Maintain relationships and knowledge of existing accounts and coverages to retain current clients upon renewal.
C. Identify market trends to provide input into RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders’ overall marketing strategy.
D. Demonstrate ability to work within a team selling environment.
E. Utilize strong time management and organizational skills.
F. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
1. Relationship and appointment activity.
2. Total revenue generated.
3. Maintain a consistently healthy pipeline of new business (defined as weighted pipeline at 1.5x annual sales goal)
4. New core clients ($20k+ in annual premium) and customer renewals
Qualifications & Work Experience
• Prefer four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
• Insurance license must be obtained within the first 30 days of employment.
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient in full Microsoft Office suite
• Minimum of 3 years of sales, service and/or industry experience.
1. Ability to effectively communicate and build long term relationship with prospects, clients, carriers and the RiskSOURCE team both verbally and in writing, along with use of virtual technology (including, but not limited to Microsoft Teams).
2. Must demonstrate sales aptitude, including consultative selling, with strong persuasive skills to influence desired outcomes
3. Proven ability to pursue and close sales
4. A self-starter and team player who is open to feedback and has the ability to set priorities and meet defined goals
5. Adapts quickly to new technologies and products and has a mindset for continually learning and improving
• High integrity
• Achievement oriented
• Technology Savvy
This position description is not intended to include all possible position responsibilities. All employees of RiskSOURCE Clark-Theders may be required to perform duties other than those listed in a position description.
*** Please put Commercial Risk Advisor in the subject line of your email.***